Everybody's Jackpot Download

by JohnnyBet from by JohnnyBet
Everybody's Jackpot Download

Everybody's Jackpot is a unique slot game where a progressive jackpot prize is won not only by the player who triggers it, but also by anyone who has played the game in the previous 24 hours. This innovative twist has ensured that thousands of people have made the step to download Everybody's Jackpot from online casinos like William Hill and SCasino.

1. Everybody's Jackpot download slot machine

This amazing game looks like a TV quiz show with a Host, Hostess, and symbols representing wealth, like Gold Bars, Watches, Cash and Jewellery. The whole game is played out on a board that looks like part of the game show, and has 9 spots on the screen, with each spinning independently, making this a 9 reel game, while there are 8 paylines.

A Wild symbol replaces others to help make winning combinations, and a Scatter symbol will start 12 free spins when at least 3 appear on the board. These can be re-triggered over and over if 3 more Scatters appear during the round, plus all winning combinations on reels 4 and 5 are multiplied by 3, making Everybody's Jackpot download pc game that can bring you some great returns even if you don't win the main prize.

That main prize is the undoubted highlight of this game however. Simply play Everybody's Jackpot, and even if you don't trigger the progressive prize you can still win big money. The jackpot is awarded randomly, and the player that triggers it will win 70% of the total jackpot amount. But anyone who has played the game in the last 24 hours will share the remaining 30%, even if they are not currently logged into their casino account. An email notification will be sent out to them, letting them know that the prize has been won, and how much of it is coming their way.

So download Everybody's Jackpot and you could win a huge prize even when you are asleep!

2. Where to play Everybody's Jackpot

There are a couple of outstanding online casinos that feature this game and many other top quality titles as well. Notable among these are William Hill Casino and SCasino, both of which will grant JohnnyBet readers some big bonuses when you sign up to them using the promotional codes offered just for you.

SCasino will reward you with bonus money worth 200% of your first deposit amount up to £/€200, then for the next three deposits a bonus of 100% up to £/€100 on each. Just enter the promotional code 'betexpol' onto SCasinos form to claim this great offer. There's even free spins to be had before you pay in anything at SCasino when you use this code.

At William Hill, you can get a first deposit bonus of up to £300/€400, with a massive regular Monthly Loyalty Bonus that can earn you £3.500 each and every month that you play at this huge online wagering site.

Just download Everybody's Jackpot slot from either casino and share in a big prize without even needing to be logged into the game.

comment Everybody'sJackpotDownload
Comments (0)
Play responsibly 18+